With the holiday season fast approaching, it’s time to make sure that the Do Not Disturb (DND) feature is enabled and configured properly so that customers aren’t getting unnecessary messages from your business on these important dates.
To set up a DND schedule, follow the below steps:
- From the dashboard, click Settings.
- Next, click the clock icon at the top of the screen.
- Next to ‘Do Not Disturb - Dates’ toggle the button to Active.
- Click the pencil icon to begin adding holidays that you do not want Ushurs to be sent.
- From the TimeZone dropdown, select the time zone for which you want these times and dates to be in effect.
Here’s a couple notes to keep in mind when configuring the options, but you can always review the full DND documentation here.
- Admins can bypass DND rules at the Ushur level.
- Ushurs that are excluded from DND are displayed in the Ushurs with DND exclusion box.
- By default the time zone selected will be applied for all sub-accounts and Ushurs. However, this setting can be overridden for a finer-grained control on individual workflows.
If you have questions or additional tips, let us know in the comments!